Greg Roeder, CCIM
Greg Roeder is co-founder and partner of Waypoint Real Estate. He is a top producing broker in the Northern Colorado region, specializing in helping his clients buy, sell, and lease commercial real estate.
Greg’s extensive background in real estate brokerage includes working with CBRE in Los Angeles, CA, where he worked on behalf of property owners and investors to develop and execute listing strategies to maximize each property’s sale value. Greg went on to obtain his CCIM investment real estate designation and become an integral member of the commercial brokerage team at Brinkman Partners in Fort Collins, prior to co-founding Waypoint Real Estate in 2016.
Greg donates his time to local non-profit groups including the Mountain View Rotary Club and the Animal House Shelter, and he is a frequent guest speaker at Colorado State University. In his free time, Greg is a fitness enthusiast who enjoys crossfit workouts, running, and any other strenuous activity that makes him feel like he has earned a beer from one of Fort Collins’ great breweries.
Daniels College of Business, University of Denver, Denver, CO
- Dual Master’s Degree – December 2009
- Real Estate Finance and Construction Management
Henry B. Tippie College of Business, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing Emphasis – Dec 2003
CCIM Designation – April 2014
Years in Real Estate
- 13 years
- $250+ Million
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member)
- NCCAR (Northern Colorado Association of Realtors)
Last Notable Transaction
- Recently Represented Buyer on the purchase of an $8.2M portfolio of multi-family investment properties in Fort Collins.